|DYLAN MORAN DAY...LATE AGAIN!
||[Oct. 2nd, 2008|02:17 pm]
Your Daily Dylan
|[||Tags|||||dylan moran day||]|
|[||Bernard is feeling
|[||The shop is playing
|||||Something on a record player.||]|
HEY, HEY, HEY!
(Finally, an announcement that deserves the preface.)
In the fine tradition of Bernard Black himself, I have managed for 2 years running to almost forget about and then be late for Dylan Moran Day. Just like with last year's celebration, I blame the National Book Festival for making me forget. Oh, the irony of books making me forget Dylan Day!
Ah, well. How's about we celebrate today, instead? Instructions on tried-and-true ways to participate in this exciting day are at the links above.
Suggestions for this year's celebration include:
- drinking random neon-colored liquors on the way home from a boring party.
- asking a French pastry to marry you. (No, not a French tart. That's something else entirely!)
- finding yourself enmeshed in a soccer (football) goal net in the middle of the night.
- Stuffing your friend's parents' belongings in suitcases and telling them to get out.
- trying to shoot a cat who's just inherited a flat.
- stuffing your pockets with things to leave around random places in case Roweeeena wants to pick them up.
Go forth and be Dylan-like!
P.S. Thanks to x_distorted for posting a lovely Dylan pic on what *was* officially Dylan Moran Day. Hee.